Saturday, February 14, 2009

The day before valentine day

Haiz.....single, what to do? Today I go out wif my friends, Ming Loong and Wei Xin. We go to find TP at first, we have spend a lot time at TP place. TP is a ASUS super fans, he always convince me to take ASUS P6T Deluxe, but I was attracted by FOXCONN and DFI, so I just ignore his recommendation. After a few times consideration, I was finally went back to my original plan.....GayGay Extreme, haiz.....no choice, this is my fate, I just hope this board can bring me an impressive overclocking performance and outstanding durability. According to TP, all my parts arrived except casing, never mind......I'll let my wife to be naked at first, casing is not important to me. But one thing I'm considering, the RAM. Dominator is a cheap, sucks but nice looking RAM. Meaning that it cant be overclocked to high frequency and not even more than 100MHz from stock speed.......sucks!!!! So now I wana ask my cousin to help me find G.SKILL  RAM for me, it is really a cheap and good RAM, but I hope my cousin able to find this RAM for me, it is so important to me. OK.....stop PC segment and continue wif the route. After TP, we go to Queensbay Mall to watch Underworld 3, but our movie start at 7.20pm, we still got a lot of time yet. So we just go to window shopping, Honda having City fair at center zone and their model was.........woooooo hot!!! with half boobs coming out, but I still think of her so the model has not seduced me hahaha. Then at about 6.30, we go to Azuma to have our meal. Oh no....it is sucks and expensive, Sakae still the best!!! Then we go for our movie. Underworld 3 is a quite nice movie but ML says 1 and 2 is better, so I have to copy from Wei Xin when my full system is arrived. After movie we go to Coffee Island with Yong Hong, woah....a lot people over there but no pretty girls. After coffee, we did crazy thing. We walk from Coffee Island to Mcdonald's and back to Coffee Island again. Crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment