Friday, February 13, 2009

玩野啊!!!!!

Yesterday morning, Wei Xin forward me a thread in LYN, it was about FOXCONN Bloodrage mainboard selling thread, but that time I've asked my cousin in China to help me find a DFI board, but it may takes time to get it and hard to claim RMA when hardware failure happened. So I was decided to go for FOXCONN, another insane board. Then I asked Wei Xin to help me order it, but after 1 hour........that seller pm Wei Xin said that the board has high failure rate so all orders was canceled. Damn it, how could it happened!!!!! God....I really need that board and you taken away from me.....why!!!! And one more thing, I wana order a Gainward 4670, but the seller said they just have Gainward 3850, so I just ignore it and planning to find in Penang. Bullshit incident come to me again, the seller said they got HIS 4670 in stock right now, so I just asked Wei Xin help to take 1, but after around 1 hour.........that seller said they didn't have HIS 4670 and got Gainward 4670 in their hand!!!!WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF !!!!! What happen to me? Feeling don't wana buy PC anymore......tired!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment